Issues are captured using the Issue Capture Form withing an issue tracking system.
- Issue Datetime - Date and time that issue was recorded.
- Issue Status - Choice list from code table called "IssueStatus"
- Requirement - Project Requirement that owns issue
- Issue Title - Free form text field to describe issue
- Priority - Choice list from code table "Priority"
- Type - Choice list from code table called "IssueType"
- Assigned To - Primary contact for issue resolution.
- Owner - Person reporting the issue, will be primary contact to validate issue resolution
- Owner Phone - Owner preferred contact phone number
- Description of Issue - Text field for details about the issue
- Estimated Hours - Choice list to estimate how many hours the issue will require to resolve
- Remaining - Estimate of how many more hours will be required to resolve issue.
- Complete Date - Date issue is closed (status of Resolved, Not Recreatable, Hold, or Rejected)
- Resolution - Text field to describe issue resolution